- Classic point-n-click style RPG, with dungeons to explore, enemies to fight, NPCs to talk to, sub-quests to complete, scenery to interact with, weapons, treasure and other items to find.
- Also supports Rogue-like keyboard controls.
- Multiple quests (currently three, more will be added as development progresses!)
- Choice of starting characters (currently Barbarian, Elf, Halfling, Ranger, Warrior).
- Start straight into the action - none of this "For your first quest, please find your next door neighbour's pet cat".
- Vector-based world rather than tile-based - so items/scenery can be placed in any position, or aligned in any direction.
- 2D animated graphics, with zoom in/out, and lighting effects.
- Completely free and Open Source - no ads, unlike many free Android apps.
- User interface optimised to work with mouse, keyboard and/or touchscreen.
- Cross-platform - available for Windows, Linux, Nokia Symbian and Android devices.
Code License: GPLv3+
Content License: Various (Most DFSG approved, CC-BY 2.x might be problematic)